Manager, Regional Sales
- Managing dealer daily retail
- Implementing market strategies and operational business plan
- Explicit regional strategy for regional account development;
- Build up of overall competencies of the responsible dealership;
- Supervise and urge dealer PDP action plan actualize;
- Leading and driving business pipeline and all prospects;
- Help dealer touch service and parts annual business plan by close working relationship with service and parts department;
- Profitability of the dealership;
- Coordinate and handle business goodwill related for national and regional;
- Communication with dealers sales team;
- Training dealer sales team;
- Guide and track sales process management of dealership;
- Key customer visiting an d Sales & marketing promotion plan management ;
- Managing Sales rolling forecast; Analyze market needs and trend;
- Inventory management; Dealers payment;
- Monthly review report and strategy for regional account development ;
- Dealer profitability tracking and improvement planning;
- Ingather marketing promotion and strategy for competitor;
- Positively complete support the jobs required by the company management team
- University degree in Engineering / technology or equivalent;
- Over 5 years’ experience in dealer management in various capacities (preferably in CE industry) of which over 3 years’ experience should have been in a dealer network environment;
- Sensitive to dealers & customers’ expectations;
- Communication and proven people skills;
- Industry competence;
- Commercial focus;
- Communicable verbal and written English.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.