IT and Data Architect- Business Intelligence
- Act as the architect of business intelligence systems in projects and runtime
- Setup architecture of business intelligence systems
- Ensure compliance with Volvo’s frameworks and standards
- Data warehouse modeling (Kimball and data vault) and code review
- Develop documentation of system components in accordance with obligatory standards
- Support IT team in technical realization, testing, application’s deployment and knowledge transfer to the IT support
- Work closely in collaboration with the client team in order to ensure the high quality of the final product
- Cooperate with suppliers to optimize the performance of share environments
- Prepare and document data flows and data lineage
- Have experience and proven ability to design, develop and implement the architecture in one or more modern BI technologies (AZURE, MS SQL, IBM Netezza, Oracle, Informatica)
- Have practical knowledge of front end tools (PowerBI, QlikView, QlikSense, SAP BO)
- Experience with advanced data analytics is an asset
- Can develop documentation of system components in accordance with obligatory standards
- Have a knowledge related to cloud solutions
- Have strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Enjoy data gathering, research and analysis to develop insightful conclusions
- At least 3 years’ experience in creating/maintaining systems architecture and a university degree in engineering or computer science or similar
- Like to work in a team Communicate in English with business stakeholders and other IT functions
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.