CampX by Volvo Group is a new global innovation arena at our headquarters where we will invite partners such as startups, suppliers, customers, corporations, academic, and government to collaborate with Volvo Group experts. The current development in automation, electromobility, and connectivity is changing the automotive and transport sector. New technologies combined with new business models are emerging with great potential to make transport more efficient and sustainable.
The rapid development of new technology offers great potential, but to achieve all the synergies and drive towards change and transformation, we need to work together with industry colleagues and partners. We will only be able to succeed by strategically partnering in the open ecosystem to co-create ideas, test and refine new concepts, and jointly go to market.
Most importantly, we seek partners who share the Volvo Group mission in driving prosperity through transport solutions, and who champion the spirit of change and entrepreneurship.
Here are some opportunities to collaborate:
- Pitch your idea to Volvo Group experts for feedback
- Learn about transport sector needs
- Access to labs and workshops
- Gain access to partner accelerators and public funding
- Collaborate on future of transport and mobility
Automated Transport Solutions
All tasks done during a transport, including physical handling, transporting as well as cognitive tasks. Also the supporting solutions and systems to enable this automation.
- First and last mile automation
- Goods handling
- Automated transport on land water and air
- Fleet system coordination
Electro mobility for transport
- Electrical machines and enabling systems
- Energy storage and transfer for mobile applications
- New transport concepts based on electro mobility
Digital transformation of transport
The total and overall transport effect of digitalization, including digital tools and system as well as indirect impact of transport based on changes in society such as sharing economy.
- Driver support or task automation
- Loading unloading support or task automation
- Fleet management support or task automation
- Transport data collection, analyzing and actuation
- Sensors and system in the IoT
- Sensors and system in the transporters and handlers
- Blockchain as an enabler to introduce trust in data