Digital Product Owner (Finance) – General & Lease Accounting
Group Digital & IT
Join us on our transformation journey to the digital future.
At Group Digital & IT, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. With Group IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030. Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group? The time is now.
This will be us - your new colleagues within CPA SAP& Business Admin, Finance Core Systems, Global Accounting System, General & Lease Accounting under Technology.
Technology is a new function within Group Digital & IT with a big stake in the Group’s digital transformation. We will modernize Volvo’s core digital backbone making it a platform for digital products. Our Foundational IT products are used by digital product teams and enable them and their products to outperform Volvo’s competitors. Our digital talents develop capabilities and digital technologies to improve business performance and create value for the Group with speed and at scale.
In this position you will be part of the General & Lease Accounting solution center in the Finance Core Systems.
- Proven Experience in SAP FICO modules including FI-AA and COPA.
- Hands on in Maintenance and support projects
- Experience in Validations and Substitutions.
- Expertise in FI-Banking module, EBS and DMEE Structure setup.
- Good understanding of Business cycles (P2P, O2C, R2R).
- Have worked on Period End Closure as part of Support team.
- Skilled to identify the Cutover activities for any enhancement.
- Experience in drafting Specifications
- End User Experience in SOLMAN
- Basic ABAP knowledge
- Experience in LSMW/BDC
- Knowledge on Batch Jobs
- Knowledge on Interfaces, Idocs and RFC connections.
- Knowledge on RICEFW objects.
- Good Functional resource having exposure in at least two Landscapes
- Good expertise in working with and leading teams when required
- Establish guidelines and work instructions when applicable.
- Relevant university degree
- Excellent communication & presentation skills are a requirement
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement
- Expected experience – 12 to 15 years
Are you curious and have questions? Call us!
Sankara Narayanan , DPAO General & Lease Accounting, Technology, Group Digital & IT
Mishra Shivangi , Human Relations, Group Digital & IT
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success. www.volvogroup.com/career
Group Digital & IT has the ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. Digital solutions are becoming more and more key in the industries, where we are operating. The solutions and emerging technologies, provided by Group Digital & IT, enable our customers and their customers to do more with less, better for others and best for the future.
We are 3,600 employees located in more than 30 countries, present at all major Volvo Group locations, and we are working in a completely global organization.
In Group Digital & IT we strive for something bigger, we are truly customer centric, and we collaborate with inclusion, together cross the Volvo Group. We learn to stay ahead, we are curious and eager to acquire new and deeper knowledge, both as individuals and as teams.