At Volvo Digital & IT
, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. With Volvo Digital & IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030. Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group?The time is now.This is us - your colleagues
‘Data’ is a new function within Volvo Digital & IT with the goal to unlock the power of data for the full Volvo Group to become a fully data-driven company! With data, the core component of our transformation journey, we will, together with our data talents, make the Volvo Group 2030 vision happen. We will take care of all the aspects of Data, how it is quality assured, documented, made available, prepared, and consumed through BI, Analytics and Machine Learning. We have an ambitious transformation in front of us, with an implementation of the Data Layer in Azure as well as the reinforcement of Data Governance and Data Management in the full Group.
The ‘Data’ function is a large multi-cultural organization with 600+ employees and contractors located mainly in 7 countries - Sweden, Poland, India, Belgium, Brazil, USA, and France.
This is a Flexible position, and in this role, you will be joining as a Business Analyst in one of these locations Belgium, France, Poland, or Sweden. Please mention the location while you apply.
We collaborate with other parts of the organization, both in Volvo Digital & IT, with Truck Divisions, Business Areas and Group Functions. We foster an environment where ideas, thoughts and opinions can be shared. We are team players with clear common ambitions, and we win together.Profile
As a Business Analyst
in our team, you will engage with various teams and business stakeholders to identify needs, analyze business requirements, and help understand and map end-to-end data value chains. You will take the lead to define data solutions that best fit business requirements.
This requires knowledge and experience from Data Governance and Data Management, an analytical mindset, excellent structuring skills, as well as communication and stakeholder management skills, and a pragmatic can-do attitude to be part of and help drive the data transformation.Responsibilities
- Describe and document data lifecycles and end-to-end value chains
- Define data solutions that best fit business requirements, inc. DQ & MDM workflows and linking to business processes
- Analyze, develop, and enrich data-oriented pain points for their resolution in roll-out initiatives
- Map business requirements to the data governance & management roadmap
- Provide support and expertise to roll-out initiatives
A perfect match?
- Employments/assignments working as a Business Analyst
- Documented experience and implementation track record from data governance & management
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong structuring and organizing skills
- Insights and knowledge from the Customer, Partner and/or Product domains are an advantage
- Experience working in an agile set-up, using DevOps or similar
- A good understanding of both business and IT
- Proficiency in English which enables you to take part in international projects
- A university degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or similar
Imagine yourself working with the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society.
Imagine yourself working with IT in a company that really believes people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion, and respect for the individual.
Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions. A place where your voice is heard, where your ideas matter. Together we move the world.Curious to know more? Please do not hesitate to reach out to Daniel Schneider at +49 172 6508227.
Union representatives for Swedish applicants:
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Unionen – Johan Svedberg, +46 31 3222712
Ledarna – Ulrika Holmberg, +46 31 3225071Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.