Volvo Group – the first quarter 20184/24/18
- In Q1 2018 net sales increased by 16% to SEK 89.1 billion (76.9). Adjusted for currency movements and acquired and divested units sales increased by 19%.
- Both adjusted and reported operating income amounted to SEK 8,297 M (6,834), corresponding to an operating margin of 9.3% (8.9).
- Currency movements had a negative impact on operating income of SEK 730 M.
- Operating cash flow in the Industrial Operations amounted to SEK 1.5 billion (1.5).
- In April, Volvo Trucks premiered its new all-electric medium-duty truck, the Volvo FL Electric.
Press and Analyst Conference. An on-line presentation of the report, followed by a question-and-answer session will be webcast starting at 09.00 CET. More information under Investors on www.volvogroup.com
Aktiebolaget Volvo (publ) 556012-5790 Contacts Investor Relations:
Investor Relations, VHQ Christer Johansson +46 31 66 13 34
SE-405 08 Göteborg, Sweden Anders Christensson +46 31 66 11 91
Tel +46 31 66 00 00
This information is information that AB Volvo (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 7.20 CEST on April 24, 2018.
For more information, please visit volvogroup.com/press
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, which employs almost 100,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets. In 2017 the Volvo Group’s sales amounted to about SEK 335 billion (EUR 35 billion). The Volvo Group is a publicly-held company headquartered in Göteborg, Sweden. Volvo shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.