GTT CAB Analysis team excel in the area of Strength & Durability, Passive Safety (Collision safety & Collision compatibility), NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness), Multi-body Dynamics, Aero-dynamics and Optimization Simulations. The team has responsibility to drive product development activities through Frugal Eng. and Robust simulation methods. Also, the mission is to secure feature verification & validation activities for All Trucks, BUS & PENTA Brands in the Volvo Group.
- Perform Simulation activities and deliver validated results with respect to design targets using CAE Tools.
- Showcase high level of confidence in simulation results by adopting best practices, appropriate assumptions, and required simplifications.
- Perform correlation studies with respect to Physical test and support Certification through simulation, be in position to eliminate physical tests.
- Perform optimization studies and a Mind-set of continuous improvement supporting common methods and tools.
- Perform Occupant Safety simulations using MADYMO.
- MS/M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering is mandatory.
- 2-5 years of CAE experience in Product development from Automotive industry.
- Very good knowledge of structural Crashworthiness and Non-linearity.
- Highly Proficient in CAE Tools LS-DYNA, Hyper-Works & Beta-CAE.
- Exposure to Physical testing in Automotive industry with respect to ECE/FMVSS regulations preferred.
- Experience in Occupant Safety simulations using MADYMO is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills , Team player, Emphasis on Detailing & Problem solving skills
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.