This is us, your new colleagues
Volvo is driving a number of exciting projects to support our internal business stakeholders in digitalizing their business processes and leverage the value of data and content. We are Center of Excellence in Document Management and we utilize cutting edge technologies to enable paperless process management and increase efficiency through modern solutions and enterprise architecture. We work closely with our business stakeholders and develop solutions in an agile way. Our contribution brings a lot of business value and is highly recognized and appreciated across the Volvo Group.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining functional solutions for document management, implementing best practices and design patterns, and deploying across O365 and Azure.
You will be part of the Agile development team involved in various challenging projects as well as enhancement activities, collaborating closely within and across teams, and communicating with our business stakeholders.
- Developing O365 applications
- Developing Azure standalone applications and backend services
- Developing Power Platform applications
- Deploying and migrating solutions across O365 and Azure
- Driving maintenance activities
- Building your knowledge and implementing the latest Microsoft technologies
- Working closely in collaboration with the client team in order to ensure the high quality of the final product
- Ensuring compliance with Volvo’s frameworks and standards
- Creating and maintaining accurate documentation in accordance with standards
We are looking for highly motivated technical expert who has…
- Experience in O365, PnP, SharePoint REST API and SharePoint Framework
- Experience in Microsoft identity, Microsoft Graph
- Experience in Power Platform
- Experience in TypeScript, React JS, ES6
- Experience in C# / .NET Core, ASP.NET Core
- Experience in SQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience in Azure Pipelines, Git
- Understanding and practical experience in developing with legacy JS frameworks (ex. jQuery, pure Jscript solutions)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and experience to work in a multicultural team and communicate in English with the team members, business stakeholders and other IT functions
- Ability to prepare documentation of system components in accordance with obligatory standards
- At least 3 years’ experience in creating/maintaining cloud solutions and a university degree in engineering or computer science or similar
Are we the perfect match?
Are you ready to join us and contribute to our digitalization journey?
Would you like to be a part of our agile projects in leading O365 technology?
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.