Work tasks would include:
- Assembling datasets from log files generated by the systems used in factories
- Use these datasets to train the anomaly detection algorithms
- Evaluate the performance of the algorithms
- Validate the algorithm efficiency with real support cases from the factories
We’re looking for students with these set of skills
- Currently studying for a Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer science, or Software engineering.
- Knowledge in machine learning
- Programing skills in Python
Description of thesis work
Thesis Level: Master
Starting date: Dec 2021-Jan 2022
Number of students: 2
Juliana Furuzato, Delivery Manager at Volvo Group IT, +46 765 53 1070
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.