Do you as a HR professional want to work in a global and diverse organization where highly skilled professionals work with energy, passion and with HR high on the agenda?
If so, we have great news for you as we are looking for an HR Business Partner in France. In this global position you will participate in delivering organizational goals by supporting managers on different levels in HR related issues that drive business performance. The role includes the full range of HR Business Partner activities both globally and on local French level.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are a tightly connected global team of ambitious and engaged HR colleagues, working in a matrix to cover both local and global HR topics. We use our creativity to independently drive the HR agenda for our scope of responsibility but also cooperate and coordinate common activities globally. And we for sure like to have fun at work!
WHO ARE YOU?
We think you work proactively, independently and have the ability to work on your own initiative. You like to bring ideas to the team but also enjoys collaboration on common topics with others. You are flexible and like to work in a high pace environment. The job requires good networking; therefore your ability to communicate, in writing and verbally, and to work with people on different levels and in different areas, is essential. You are committed, have good prioritization skills and sound judgment.
You support and are a member of international management teams and therefore to be successful in this role you must be a good team player that have the ability to build relationships with both HR colleagues and line managers from different countries and cultures.
- Master degree in Human Resources, a related field or equivalent work experience
- Documented experience from HR work
- HR BP experience from a global organization is preferred
- Communication: good verbal and written skills in both English and French
- High energy level, comfortable independently performing multifaceted initiatives in combination with day-to-day activities
- Solid conflict resolution skills and ability to influence with a win-win mindset, resulting in sound conclusions
- Thorough knowledge of people solutions, processes and policies
- Ability to identify what people solutions supports the business needs
- A high degree of creativity, solution orientation and drive is expected
- Understand coaching and facilitation principles that help drive transformation and change in the organization
- High level of integrity and ethics
- Understanding of interpersonal relationships and organizational behavior
- Ability to create and utilize HR data to establish reports and monitor policies and guidelines. Proficient in all HR related systems i.e. SAP, Navigator, Kenexa, etc.
- Coach, guide and support managers in decision making on people matters and in the roll out and management of people and culture solutions
- Inspire and drive initiatives in the areas of talent acquisition, retention, engagement, talent management, diversity and inclusion, health and wellbeing, competence development and change management
- Support managers in the resolution of employee issues, including liaisons with the trade unions, where appropriate
- Coordinate with local HRBPs on other sites and HR personnel in the Service Delivery Model (SDM) to ensure effective joint delivery of HR support to the assigned organization
- Ensure that the organization complies with local employment laws & legislations and applicable Volvo Group policies
- Ensure that managers have access to relevant HR analysis and data
Location: St Priest, Lyon
For more information, contact me:
Anna Bergman, SVP HR, Group Trucks Purchasing +46 765534238
Did you know? For many years, as a “disability friendly” company, Renault Trucks SAS has been committed to including people with disabilities in our professional environment.
Volvo Group takes first place in Happy at Work ranking 2019 in the category of companies with more than 5,000 employees. We also received the "the Great Place to Work" label awarded to the best companies where the employee experience is based on trust in relationships and equality for all. So don't hesitate any longer, apply now!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing has 125 BSEK in purchasing annual spend and 2,550 supply chain partners in serial production. We deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers through scouting and working with high performing supply chain partners.
We support Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ through sustainability, business ethics and innovation. When you join Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,400 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. Joining us means working in a global context with people from diverse backgrounds and different nationalities while contributing to the core business and results of Volvo Group.
Diversity is important for us, we therefore put a lot of time and effort into creating an open and inclusive environment for all. We are extremely proud to say that we are almost as many females as men in our team. We are goal oriented and business focused people who believe that the best results are achieved while having fun and when we challenge each other. We offer unique opportunities where you can accelerate your career through competence development and connect with people who are truly passionate for purchasing. Join us and work where the action is!
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.