Do you feel motivated by driving the continuous development of a portfolio of applications, as business owner within Service Contracts? Are you skilled in building good working relationships, with diverse professionals and functions? Do you thrive when working in an international, multicultural, and dynamic organization? Then we need you! We are looking for a pro-active professional, with the courage to also question, clarify, lead and motivate others when preparing for the electric future in our service contracts solutions. You will gather business requirements and markets needs as well as secure synergies around the service contracts solutions. Do you recognize yourself, read on, as we would love to connect with you!
Who are we, and what can we offer?
The Service Contract organization is located in Gothenburg and is a place where personal drive and entrepreneurial approach is highly appreciated. We work with an informal atmosphere in a dynamic, multicultural work environment. We shape the future business with the latest technologies and empower personal development. Here below you will find the details in your responsibilities. In this role you will report to the Manager Business Solutions and you will belong to the dynamic Service Contracts team (alongside other Business Solutions Managers and a Business Intelligence Manager).
Main responsibilities and Activities
- Act as Business Owner of a portfolio of Service Contract applications.
- Gather business requirements and market needs to drive the continuous development of IT system tailored to them.
- Secure solutions synergy, aligning all of them with the global Service Contracts preferred way of working ensuring our solutions continue to support the established processes.
- Drive for innovative solutions which support not only the current business, but which keep Service Contracts relevant and adapted to the future.
- Establish good working relationships with diverse stakeholders across all business areas and Volvo IT.
- Serve as a critical connection between market (country) demands and what is possible and desired for each solution.
- With electromobility firmly entrenched in the business model you will be expected to lead, facilitate and clarify impacts of this dynamic change for the Service Contracts business.
- 4 years of experience in a comparable role
- Experience from various system landscapes and reporting tools (Mainframe, Azure, SAP, Business Objects) is preferable
- Proactive and self-motivated with ability to work in a complex organization
- Experience from building business case is a merit
- Planning skills from an agile way of working
Volvo Trucks is actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, etc. We find that well balanced working teams increase group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solution.
Want to know more? Contact us!
Jonathan Cooper, Director Service Contracts, phone +46 73 902 8366
Sandra Smith, HR Business Partner, phone +46 739 028867
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
About Volvo Trucks Service Contracts
Volvo Trucks Service Contracts is the international center of excellence for Service Contracts. The department is responsible for the development, implementation and back-office activities related to Service Contracts for Volvo Trucks worldwide. Volvo Group offers a wide range of transport related products and services. We work closely together with sales regions globally. We are looking for an ambitious and eager colleague to grow together with our organization. The role involves occasionally travelling (globally).