We currently have a fantastic and rare opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join our team based at our Glasgow East depot. We are looking for a Parts Advisor who can proactively upsell parts, build and maintain strong customer relationships whilst maximising stock availability through efficient parts stock management.
Your responsibilities within the role will include, however may not be limited to the following:
- Process telephone enquiries, take customer orders accurately and supply the required parts to the correct specification
- Front counter sales including managing customer order number process
- Ensure that the correct ordering and delivery procedures are adhered to
- Proactive customer sales, including managing price support process.
- Facilitate developing local promotional offers
- Participate in workshop production and customer service administration team meetings
- Attend appropriate training and development sessions and activities
- Ensure invoices/credits are properly and accurately raised for goods supplied or returned
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in and you are looking for your next exciting career challenge, then we would love to hear from you. In return we offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
우리는 여러분을 알고 싶습니다.
볼보에서의 여정이 시작됩니다! 지원서를 제출하는 즉시 이메일 확인서가 발송됩니다. 이후에도 계정에 로그인하여 개인 프로필을 업데이트할 수 있습니다. 채용 팀에서 현업 관리자와 함께 여러분의 지원서를 검토할 것입니다. 서류전형 합격자에게 다음 단계에 대한 정보가 제공됩니다.