Business Analyst within Product Compliance domain – GTT Digital Engineering
We are now looking for a Business Analyst
in Product Compliance, Digital Engineering, Volvo Group Trucks Technology.
At Digital Engineering, we are driving the development of tools and methods to improve the overall R&D efficiency. We are passionate about embracing and mastering digital technologies to support overall Volvo Group mission. We are in an exciting digital transformation to enable a data-driven organization with optimal usage of digital solutions and services at scale. If you are passionate about developing solutions that drive innovation, quality, performance, and customer value, then you will fit right in!
In this position, you will be part of an experienced team of Project Managers, Business Sub-Portfolio Managers (BSPM) and Business Analysts.
The product compliance portfolio consists of a diverse range of IT-solutions, supporting product certification and compliance processes at Volvo Group. Solutions in this portfolio enable compliance of products, spare parts, aftermarket chemical products and substances. You will operate in a truly global context, with stakeholders across several Business Areas and Truck Divisions.Main responsibilities
We are looking for someone with:
- Drive initiatives and pre-study investigations to develop and improve the efficiency of business processes, information flows and tools
- Formulate, describe, and capture business requirements
- Perform root cause analyses and find potential solutions
- Lead change management activities to ensure successful deployment and rollout of new methods and IT solutions
- Perform benchmarks to ensure that Volvo Group and GTT have a competitive digital landscape
- University degree in either engineering, business, IT or other relevant university background or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge
- Experience from and knowledge of IT development in Process and IT projects
- Experience from working in an agile delivery organization
- As we work in a global organization, it is important to have a good command of the English
As a person, you are driven, innovative and you have a strong customer focus and a service-minded attitude. You are curious and have a natural tendency to question how things are done. You have a great interest in IT tools and how they can be utilized to bring business value in the best possible way. You enjoy teamwork, contribute with team spirit and you like taking responsibility, act with integrity and with a result-oriented mind set.
You will report to the Group Manager for Compliance, Digital Engineering in Volvo Group Trucks Technology. Location is Lindholmen.
We are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength in different knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, etc. We do believe that well balanced working groups increases group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions. Doesn’t this sound like an amazing opportunity?We will go through all applications after vacation period, in w34.For further information, you are welcome to contact:
Hiring Manager, Lena Borg, GTT DE Compliance
email@example.com, tel: +46 73 9024836Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.