Position DescriptionEngine Development & Calibration
is looking for aDevelopment Engineer - Diagnostics
Our employees describe Volvo Penta as a great place to work, built upon respect and commitment. We encourage people to take individual responsibility and offer exciting assignments in a highly innovative environment. We strongly believe that high performance comes from having fun at work, and the courage to think outside the box. It is our people that make the difference!The role
We are looking for an experienced diagnostics engineer for our engine development projects.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the calibration and verification of functions related to diagnostics in the software.
- Together with the team be responsible for both diagnostics strategies and the implementation. The objective is to meet legislation with maximized customer uptime.
- Work closely to our engine calibration engineers and field test department.
- Follow up on diagnostics data from field.
- Create generic diagnostics strategies to be used by different projects.
- Support technical documentation with diagnostics competence.
This job opportunity is unique with its responsibility, possibility and privilege to build our diagnostics competence within the Engine Development & Calibration organization.
The position offers excellent opportunities for you to use your own initiative and to carry out continuous improvements to the operation in setting the future way of working for these types of projects.Who are you?
To qualify for this role you should have:
- More than 5 years of experience from diagnostics calibration within engine development projects.
- Experience from EMS 2.4 and Vision.
- Experience from base engine and exhaust aftertreatment calibration.
- The ability to travel.
- Excellent analyzing skills.
Are you recognizing yourself in our description? We would love to meet you! Send in your application and take your next step in your career with us.For further information, please contact:
Manager Andreas Samson +46 31 322 42 96
HR business partner Carolinne Kaufmann +46 31 322 40 66
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.