The quality of our products and services is a prerequisite for Customer Satisfaction, a business asset both for our sales and our profitability.
This is the purpose of our Quality & Customer Satisfaction (Q&CS) organization within Research & Development (R&D) organization. Our mission is to keep our customers on the road, protect people and secure business. We support our customers’ uptime and share the customer’s perception and their actual quality performance of our products.
The Q&CS Lyon department has the responsibility to lead the quality journey for all Renault Trucks vehicles ranges and for the Volvo Trucks Medium Duty range.THIS IS THE ROLE
As manager for Product Quality you will hold a strategic and important role having the responsibility to lead and develop a team of Product Quality Leaders. Interfacing between brands aftermarket networks, engineering, purchasing and manufacturing organizations, the team leads the work to improve our products reliability at customers by detecting, pre-investigating, prioritizing quality issues and secure that appropriate corrective actions are taken both in serial production and aftermarket. The technical scope is preferably on Cabin, Chassis, Electrical/Electronic, but could also be on the driveline depending on your profile.
THIS IS YOU
- lead and develop a team of 8 quality engineers
- Ensure that product quality targets are met with quick end to end solving lead-time, including actions in aftermarket to protect final customers, by supporting teams and being part of the governances and escalation processes
- Bridge the cross-functional organizations by being the key account manager towards the Renault Trucks brand organization
- As member of the Q&CS Lyon management team, take initiatives and the lead on transversal actions/projects contributing to our strategic plan and for continuous improvements in people development, processes, customer satisfaction culture deployment, new technologies, etc.
We believe that you are an inspiring leader, passionate for the field of Quality and Customer Satisfaction. You have a positive drive with a demonstrated ability to provide clear strategic and operational direction for a team working in a customer oriented and global environment. You create a learning culture, with a coaching approach where lean, agile and innovative ways of working are the foundation for our development. You are skilled in building effective teams and leading through networks and you have a well-developed ability to communicate efficiently. Acting with a clear sense of ownership and readily takes action on challenges is also skills you possess.Required knowledge/experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of senior line management
- Good knowledge about aftermarket and quality processes
- Technical Expertise in the automotive
- Knowledge in Data Analytics
- Good understanding of the commercial vehicle industry and what drives customer satisfaction
- You have a master’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in French and English, eager to work in international context
We are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength inherent to differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, among others.
We find that well balanced work teams increase group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.Doesn’t this sound like an amazing opportunity? Send in your application already today, we’re looking forward to reviewing it.