Used Truck Sales Executive – Renault Trucks
Field-based – Essex and Kent
Full time - Permanent
OTE £60,000 per annumInternal only: Pay Band 7JOB SUMMARY
We are looking for an experienced field-based sales professional to join our Used Trucks by Renault Trucks team, support our dealerships in West Thurrock, Maidstone and Felixstowe. Ideally you will be within travelling distance of our West Thurrock dealership as it’s likely you will want to base yourself here.
Our Used Trucks by Renault Trucks brand offers our customers a tailor-made solution from a large range of vehicles and we are proud to be able to remarket and repurpose vehicles for our customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong background in business-to -business sales to join us and sell the complete Renault Trucks range and deliver the Total Solutions approach, including maintenance, financial and telematics products across the region.
We work with all business areas so being able to develop positive working relationships at all levels is key. We are an experienced team so are well-placed to get you up to speed with our products and services.JOB ROLE
You will be responsible for:
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Actively prospect for new business, whilst developing business and maintaining commercial relationships with existing customers.
- Working effectively with the customer management system and maintain regular updates of data.
- Work cross-functionally and across all business areas.
- Selling used vehicles & our complete range of products and services to achieve targets
- Providing clear and accurate financially sound quotations to customers, taking into consideration their requirements.
- Correctly presenting all goods and services offered to customers
- Managing a retail stock display to ensure professional presentation to maximise sales opportunities whilst maintaining the company image.
- Delivering a personal and professional handover at the point of vehicle delivery.
Along with a salary that rewards great performance, we can offer you the flexibility to manage your own diary and 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays.
We have an excellent benefits package which includes:
WHO ARE YOU?
- Private Medical Insurance via BUPA
- Generous contributory pension scheme (we will match up to 7%)
- Company car (fully electric or hybrid)
- On-going training and development opportunities
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- You will also have access to a range of discounts including half price cinema tickets, discounted gym membership and lots of shopping and social discounts.
- Experienced in business-to-business sales in a field-based role
- Proven experience in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Commercially aware and can demonstrate your strategic thinking ability
- A first-class communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Well organised with great time management skills
- A great negotiator who can rely on their influence to gain commitment
- You have a determined and positive approach to problem solving
- Proficient in MS Office systems with an ability to pick up new systems quickly
- UK driving licence & willing to travel & stay away from home as needed.
- HGV licence (preferable, but training can be given to achieve)
- Knowledge of the automotive industry or a financial background (advantageous)