- Assist partners and employees with questions and issue-resolution efficiently, timely and with care.
- Have a clear understanding of all the provided benefits as well as terms of eligibility for each employee group.
- Support employees and third-party vendor with all leaves of absence as they relate to workers’ compensation, short-term disability, long-term disability, parental leave, family leave, and intermittent time off. This includes communicating policies and procedures to employees, keeping in constant communication with the employee, and reporting pay-related changes in a timely manner to the Payroll Department.
- Work closely with the HR Business Partners with regards to leaves and accommodation requests that require HR input and guidance.
- Assist with annual reporting requirements.
- Ability to process benefit enrollments, COBRA, terminations of coverage, changes, beneficiaries, disability, retirements, and death claims.
- Document and maintain process work instructions and knowledge share documents.
- Train others on process and procedures.
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
- Participation in process improvements and root cause analysis.
- Ability to confidentially manage HR and medical related information and always demonstrate ethical and professional conduct.
- Assists with new hire orientation.
- Prioritize and organize work in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge, understanding and ability to interpret laws, regulations and policies and they relate to leaves of absence and intermittent time off.
- A sense of urgency, a capacity for accurate decisions and the ability to exercise sound judgement in a demanding work environment.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills with employees and all levels of the organization; able to create a working environment of open communication and trust.
- Able to work effectively both autonomously, as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment consistently and deliver high quality results in a timely manner; responsive and service-oriented
- Experience with SAP, Ultipro, Ofice 365
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least three years’ prior benefits administration and leave of absence experience preferred
We Participate in E-verify
Wir möchten Sie kennenlernen
Sobald Sie Ihre Bewerbung eingereicht haben, erhalten Sie eine E-Mail-Bestätigung, Auch danach ist es immer noch möglich, Ihr persönliches Profil zu aktualisieren.