Jump start your career
Are you passionate about engineering and eager to use your skills to solve real business challenges and drive innovation? Then the Engineering Graduate Program at Volvo Group Trucks Technologies will kick-start your career.
At Volvo Group Trucks Technology we develop the next generation of products and services for transport and infrastructure solutions that are safe, efficient and sustainable – and engineers are our focal point in order to understand vehicle systems, design and testing.
Our inspiring projects, innovative products and diverse workforce will serve as a great platform to start your career in engineering. By joining Volvo Group’s Engineering graduate program, you will constantly develop your skills and make a valuable contribution right from the start.
The application process for the Engineering Graduate program 2022 is now closed.
The Engineering Graduate Program is a 12-month program through which our future engineers are developed. From day one, you will be part of our global product development team, work with our experts and develop as an engineer in cutting-edge technologies. You will get to use your engagement and creativity to design, test and develop the next generation of products and services for customers all over the world.
The Engineering graduate program includes a number of learning modules, in which you - together with other Program participants - get to take part in training specifically designed to prepare you for a career with the Volvo Group.
The modules focus on providing knowledge and experience on our operations in the transport industry context, Volvo’s way of doing business, hands-on vehicle technology knowledge, project management skills and most importantly, the program will be designed to support you in your personal growth.
By joining our Engineering Graduate Program you will:
• Be offered a permanent position from day one
• Get to use your technical and creative engineering skills while gaining valuable experience working with real products on real business challenges
• Be part of an inclusive culture where teams are passionate about what they do, aim for high performance and thrive on teamwork
• Get international experience by working in global teams
The Engineering Graduate Program is offered with placement in Sweden, Gothenburg.
To qualify for the Engineering Graduate Program, you will need:
• A university degree (or be currently working towards obtaining one by the summer), preferably an MSc in one of the following fields: Engineering physics; Industrial engineering; Electrical engineering; Electronics; Industrial Software engineering, Computer science, Mechatronics or similar engineering field.
• Have graduated not more than 18 months ago and with a maximum of two years working experience prior to, or after graduation
• Solid English and have an international mind-set
At the end of each Program we ask participants what they liked most about their experience. This is what they said:
Working on real business challenges and top-notch technologies
Training, job rotations and mentoring to develop my technical and soft skills
The feeling of being heard, trusted and appreciated by passionate colleagues
The possibility to explore the world and to work with many different nationalities
Insights in many roles, organizations and cultures to jump start my career
A fantastic network of contacts preparing me for the future
A chance to be part of projects that benefit society for real
Countless opportunities to become who I want to be
Serious fun and potentially friends for life!