• Support purchasing region China team overall activities
• Support purchasing in defining performance measurements to track QSCC
• Support KPI target setting and prepare purchasing performance review
• Support purchasing team to timely detect potential risks for target fulfillment
• Identify cost saving opportunities through data mining and big data analysis
• Manage supplier risk process and escalate the critical issues
• Conduct investigation/analysis of industry benchmark, policies & regulations, etc.
• Act as the key interface to timely capture and ensure business information sharing
• Support target cost management and supplier financial flow
• Drive change & continuous improvement
• Financial knowledge
• Negotiation skills
• Problem solving skills
• Process and system management
• Process efficiency and effectiveness
• Project management for purchasing
• Strategic sourcing
• Analytical skills and technical knowledge
• Collaboration & Communication
Required knowledge & experience:
1. Education/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
• University degree (Business, Financial, Purchasing, Supply Chain or comparable)
2. Additional Important Requirements:
• 3-5 years of experience in relative business
• Purchasing experience considered an asset
• Teamwork: building cooperation among individuals and departments, sharing information and resources, and working to achieve group goals and outcomes
• Customer focus: understanding and meeting the needs of internal customers and addressing the interests and concerns of relevant function stakeholders
• Communication and influencing: accurately transmitting information while having good listening capacity so that relations based on trust are built
• Fluent in English both verbal & written is a must, additional languages are an added merit.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Zaraz po złożeniu aplikacji zostanie do Ciebie wysłane potwierdzenie pocztą elektroniczną. Po tym czasie można jeszcze zaktualizować swój profil osobisty.