Responsible for maintaining used truck inventory in retail ready condition for sale and analyzing and resolving inventory issues that may arise. This position is responsible for overall inventory control at the branch. Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the check-in process of all incoming inventory to determine trade terms compliance and reconditioning required.
- Manages all facets of reconditioning of inventory including minor repairs and coordinate all other repairs with vendors.
- Keep the inventory merchandised properly, clean and in starting order.
- Assist manager to ensure sold units are delivered as promised to customers.
- Maintain the grounds including trash pickup and minor building maintenance.
- Collaborate: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Situational adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Instils trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on
- Optimize work processes: Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Essential Educational and/or Training Qualifications and Certificates
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Mechanical aptitude
- CDL License
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Countless career opportunities / internal mobility across our global organization
- State-of-the-art training and personal development
- PTO and tax deferred retirement plans, varied by business
We also offer an array of additional benefits and programs that make today’s challenging reality of combining work and personal life easier. We will gladly share this information and more at any time during the interviewing process or as part of your offer letter.
At the Volvo Group, we strive for a clear, transparent, and straightforward compensation approach, motivating you to contribute to the company’s growth. For this position, the base salary range is set at $44,700-$62,500, and where applicable, bonus eligible. The range for this role, as well as final salary offered, is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, geographic location, work-related knowledge, certifications, skills, education, and experience. In addition to these factors, we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as part of any final offer.