Front Office Sales
Location: Warwick Head Office
Hours: Full Time
Salary: TBC (dependent on experience) plus Bonus 5% of Salary.
At Volvo Group UK we currently have an exciting Front of Office opportunity within Volvo Penta UK & Ireland. We are looking for a logical and methodical, outgoing individual with a real passion for delivering excellent customer service to join our friendly and energetic Business Support team.
Supporting the promotion and sales of Marine and Industrial Engines throughout the UK and Ireland, you will be responsible for customer sales support for the order management for our internal sales teams and Dealer Centres. This role is based at our Head Office located in Warwick, with some hybrid work from home available. Working for Volvo Penta…
The Volvo Penta UK & Ireland team comprises 29 specialists with an incredible breadth of skills, knowledge and experience, whose dedication to their roles ensures that we support our customer's success. Teamwork, fun and camaraderie are our core principals, and we take every opportunity to celebrate our successes and maintain an excellent team culture - *Certified Great Place to Work Dec 2023* At our Head Office in Warwick, we provide many benefits to reward and support you…
Who are you…
- Pension (up to 7% company matched) and life Assurance
- Company Bonus (up to 5% of salary)
- Hybrid working
- Optional Medical Insurance provided by Bupa
- Enhanced Family Friendly polices including - Maternity leave 6 months full pay, 6 months half pay & 5 week paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programme (wellness, mindfulness & counselling)
- Discounts on Gym memberships, shopping vouchers and Holiday & Travel.
- Free on-site parking
- On-site gym
- On-site canteen and coffee shop
A friendly and enthusiastic team player, who has a passion for delivering excellent customer service and a drive to go above and beyond. With the ability to manage customer accounts in a professional and efficient manner, you will be customer and business oriented. You will have excellent analysis and problem-solving skills, be highly numerate, have a high level of IT literacy and professional telephone manner. With a flexible approach to working in a changing environment and tight timescales, you will ensure quality and accuracy are maintained with keen attention to detail.Required knowledge/skills & qualifications:
- Engineering qualifications or relevant experience
- Familiar with the Volvo Penta product range of marine engines (desirable)
- Hold a full, valid driving licence.
Does this sound like you? If so we want to hear from you!Click Apply Today!