This will be us - your colleagues within Digital Delivery
Digital Delivery is a newly established function within Volvo Group Digital & IT. It has the ambition to identify and execute new digital initiatives in close collaboration with TD/BAs and Group Functions, as well as modernize and transform our existing solutions into products and secure agile ways of working across the entire Digital Delivery function.
Together with our digital talents, we will work on solution design and delivery to improve business performance and create value at scale for Volvo Group. Our mission includes driving an efficient interface and portfolio management for Volvo Group Digital & IT, supporting TD/BAs, and Group Functions.
We collaborate with other parts of the organization, both in Volvo Group Digital & IT, with TD/BAs and Group Functions. We foster an environment where team members can freely share ideas, thoughts and opinions. We are team players with clear common ambitions, and we win together.
Transport is at the core of modern society. Imagine using your expertise to shape sustainable transport solutions for the future? If you seek to make a difference on a global scale, working with next-gen technologies and the sharpest collaborative teams, then we could be a perfect match. Now we are looking for Fullstack Software Engineer (.NET + Angular)
who will join our team.Your mission if you accept it:
Your technical background:
- Develop an application to manage part prices based on raw material cost and currency movements for Group Trucks Purchasing (GTP). GTP oversees all Volvo supply chain partners in serial production and delivers parts to Group Truck plants.
- Maintain contact with stakeholders in Sweden, France, and India.
- Identify system deficiencies and propose/implement effective solutions.
- Write clean, testable, scalable code in C# and Angular.
- Review and refactor code.
- Inspire and educate others about best practices in software development, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
Who are you?
- 4+ years of experience as a full stack developer.
- C#, Object-Oriented programming
- .NET 6.0+
- Web API, REST API
- Modern Angular
- Unit & Integration Testing
- CI/CD practical knowledge
- Git, branching basics
- EF Core and relational databases
- Microsoft Azure (will be a plus)
- Understanding of design patterns
- Familiarity with various architecture styles
We can offer you:
- Passionate about best practices in software engineering, clean code, and automating routine tasks.
- Familiar with agile environments.
- Your transparency, commitment, and reliability instill trust among colleagues and customers.
- Eager to acquire knowledge of new technologies.
- Resilient and adaptable to thrive in a changing world.
- Possess excellent design and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Work-life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
- Remote work opportunities, employment contract, and flexible working hours
- Equipment and tools needed in everyday work
- Clear career path & extended competence development package (training, mentorship, conferences, internal upskilling programs, certificates)
- Private healthcare
- Volvo League: We run team games in various sports
- Participation in international projects and different pieces of training
In addition to the exciting mission of developing a cutting-edge business application, you will have the opportunity to inspire and educate others about best practices in software development, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvement. Join our team to make a significant impact and shape the future of digital solutions at Volvo Group!