A gate to a successful industry leader in Commercial vehicles and Construction Equipment!
Are you curious and want to embark on a path of discovery? Does the opportunity to work in a global function as a platform to enter the Volvo Group excite you?
Then look no further, here is a great opportunity coming your way.
You will be part of an unprecedented transformation journey. The Automotive industry is facing significant changes and Volvo Group is in the lead and committed to an ambitious sustainability agenda. You will from the get-go be part of and have a rare opportunity to influence the most significant transformation we will ever go through, forming and transforming the future of the business!
This rare position will provide you with a deeper, cross business understanding, preparing for a senior future role within the business. Whom you will work with
You will join our Internal Audit Asia Hub in Shanghai, report to the Head of Internal Audit Asia, work in a global team, directly with all our business areas, truck divisions and group functions. Our team is diverse, multilingual, and future oriented!
In this role, you will help professionalize the Volvo Group in the various business practices across the company.
It provides unique networking opportunities. Carrying out audits across the Group and geographies gives you a unique opportunity to gradually build and connect to a vast professional network, making you a better-known professional by Senior Management, supporting your career development within the Volvo Group. How are we positioned in the company?
Group Internal Audit reports to the Board of Directors and Executive management and is dedicated to:
What will your contribution and responsibilities be?
- Provide the Board & Executive Management with an independent, objective and risk-based assurance on the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes.
- Provide independent and objective advice and insights to deliver visible value to the business, improving the company’s organization and strengthening its internal control.
- Contribution to internal audit assignments: The Senior Auditor performs operational and transversal reviews to provide assurance and advisory services to the Board of Directors and Executive Board.
- Knowledge development & sharing: The Senior Auditor drives the Internal Audit knowledge sharing on his/her area of technical expertise.
- Responsible for some business domains: The Senior Auditor is assigned to a few business processes and domains on which he/she understands the main stakes, challenges and risks.
Which profiles are we looking for?
- 6+years successful experience in big multi-national company Internal Audit and/or Business Control together with management consulting or Big 4 accounting firm background is meritorious
- Be able to lead business stream audit and write audit observations independently and professionally
- Proficiency in English and Chinese both spoken and written
- Excellent data analytical skills combined with good business understanding. Hands on experience with common BI tools.
- Problem-solving abilities and good understanding of processes and activities in commercial vehicle industry and business analyses.
- Strong communication skills, ability to connect with diverse stakeholders
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance, Business , Engineering, or Science sujects
- Team player
- Strong personal credibility, integrity and creativity.
- Self-discipline and with a strong drive to reach solutions.
- Assertive characters with positive mindset
- Overseas education or work experience, muli-lingual (Korean) competency is a plus
- Frequent travel required (30-40%)
- Depending on the assignment, international travels are required