- The annual award would be open to organizations or Individuals residing and operating in India for at least the past 3 years
- The nominated work or achievement should have happened in India
- The innovation nominated should be connected with mobility, Transportation or Infrastructure solutions
- The award is open to all individuals and organizations including startups in India except for employees and consultants of Volvo Group India Private Limited.
- If the nominee is an individual, the applicant should have been residing and working in India at least for the last 3 years, and the innovation and impact being cited should have been performed in India.
- If the nominee is an organization it should have been registered and operating in India at least for the last 3 years, and the innovation and impact being cited should have been performed in India.
- All the contributions cited in the nomination needs to be clearly identified with evidence of the same and the nominee's specific contributions clearly documented.
- All nominations must be filled and submitted using the online submission forms.
- For the visits and interviews (if required), applicants called are requested to bring their proof of identification without which they will not be interviewed. As such any requirement for field visits/interviews will be solely based on the jury’s need to undertake such activities for further evaluation of any project.